I Love the Kitchen

My favorite room in my house is the kitchen. The first reason why this room is my favorite because I get to make food in it. Food is a necessity, and I not only need it to survive but also to be happy. I love making food in the kitchen as well has being with someone while they cook in the kitchen. Holidays such as Thanksgiving revolve around this happy place, and I make many memories of the occasion in this space. The second reason why I love the kitchen is because I just had a big renovation. I renovated my kitchen last April-May, and I am very happy with the result! It is much more open than it was before and looks more like the trending styles that my family likes and appreciates. We spend even more time in the kitchen now, and makes it an even more enjoyable place to be. The last reason I love the kitchen is because we have very expensive and nice appliances. In December of 2021 we went and purchased high end appliances from Thermador, which I think is a German company. They were all very expensive, and with our luck they didn’t all arrive until early 2023! Also, when we got our fridge, the delivery trucks were pulling it out of the van and they literally dropped it! It had a huge dent in it and we had to get it replaced. Our vent came dented as well, and we are still waiting for a replacement. These appliances are very nice, and because of the long time we spent waiting, they are even more enjoyable. As you can see the kitchen is a very fun place to be!