Spring Break 2023

I love spring break. It is a nice way to separate winter break from summer break, and everyone agrees that it is a necessary part of our life. Although a week seems like plenty of time for a break, it always feels like it isn’t enough. However, me and my family still had plenty of fun during this treasured time away from school. We didn’t do much most of the week, but on Wednesday something exciting happened. Wednesday morning was hectic. My parents forced me out of bed and made sure that we would be able to get out of the house on time. After getting ready, I grabbed my ears and jumped into the car. Can you guess where we were headed? Well, we were going to Disney Land, if you couldn’t already guess. We went on a somewhat rainy day, and because our spring break is rather early, there weren’t many people there at all! This made for a great day of not much standing in lines, and more of going on our favorite rides. My mom also purchased lightning lane passes. This is where you can buy basically a fast pass. However there is a catch! First, you only get four rides a day per person to be able to purchase these passes, and the more popular the ride is the more expensive it is to purchase! this made it a little tricky, but we were still able to get onto all the rides we wanted to. We also had amazing food there. We got lunch in Down Town Disney, which is out of the park, but the snacks we got in the park were delicious. My favorites were the caramel apples (the Minnie Mouse ones especially), the popcorn, the corn dog, and of course the famous churro! We got into the park at around 8:15 am, and left the park sometime in between 4:00 and 4:30pm. In this time we hit all of the rides that are a go-to at Disney Land, and spent plenty of time bonding as a family. I really enjoyed my spring break, even though I wish it could’ve been a tad bit longer, and I hope that next year it will be even better!